List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Raven Date:June 8 2007 6:33am
Subject:Re: Administrative Tools
View as plain text
Check out

AndrewMcHorney wrote:
> Hello
> I am looking for the tools that I would use to be able to do
> administrative duties and to be able to create and update databases
> (tables, indexes and so forth). I would rather do this than do it via a
> command line. I would appreciate any links available.
> Andrew

Sent from the MySQL - General mailing list archive at

Administrative Toolsandrewmchorney4 Jun
  • RE: Administrative ToolsTim Lucia5 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMartijn Tonies5 Jun
    • Re: Administrative ToolsArjan Hulshoff6 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMartijn Tonies6 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMichael Raven8 Jun
    • RE: Administrative ToolsEdward Kay8 Jun
re: Administrative ToolsJ.R. Bullington4 Jun