List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Date:June 6 2007 1:03pm
Subject:privileges and deleting from tables
View as plain text
Hello,

I have a weird problem with privileges and deleting from tables.

I have a MySQL user that has only "mydb2" database specific privileges
(no SUPER privileges). All tables were created prior to granting any
privileges.

Privileges have been granted by this query:
"GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `mydb2` . * TO 'user_mydb'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION ;"

The problem is that I get "ERROR 1227 (42000): Access denied; you need
the SUPER privilege for this operation" every time I try to delete from
some tables of this database.

For instance, "delete from table1;" works, but "delete from table2;"
doesn't!

Could anyone help me or point where to look for an answer?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

--
Best regards,

Sergei

privileges and deleting from tablesSergei6 Jun
  • Re: privileges and deleting from tablesBaron Schwartz6 Jun
    • Re: privileges and deleting from tablesSergei6 Jun
      • Re: privileges and deleting from tablesBaron Schwartz6 Jun