List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arjan Hulshoff Date:June 5 2007 10:18pm
Subject:Re: Administrative Tools
View as plain text
Hi Martijn,

Any plans to port Database Workbench to linux?

Regards,
Arjan.

Martijn Tonies wrote:

>> Hello
>>
>> I am looking for the tools that I would use to be able to do
>>
> administrative duties and to be able to create and update databases (tables,
> indexes and so forth). I would rather do this than do it via a command line.
> I would appreciate any links available.
>

> If you're on Windows, you might take a look at Database Workbench -
> www.upscene.com
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, NexusDB, Oracle &
> MS SQL Server
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
> My thoughts:
> http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
> Database development questions? Check the forum!

Administrative Toolsandrewmchorney4 Jun
  • RE: Administrative ToolsTim Lucia5 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMartijn Tonies5 Jun
    • Re: Administrative ToolsArjan Hulshoff6 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMartijn Tonies6 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMichael Raven8 Jun
    • RE: Administrative ToolsEdward Kay8 Jun
re: Administrative ToolsJ.R. Bullington4 Jun