List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 5 2007 6:38am
Subject:Re: Administrative Tools
View as plain text

> Hello
> I am looking for the tools that I would use to be able to do
administrative duties and to be able to create and update databases (tables,
indexes and so forth). I would rather do this than do it via a command line.
I would appreciate any links available.

If you're on Windows, you might take a look at Database Workbench -

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
My thoughts:

Administrative Toolsandrewmchorney4 Jun
  • RE: Administrative ToolsTim Lucia5 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMartijn Tonies5 Jun
    • Re: Administrative ToolsArjan Hulshoff6 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMartijn Tonies6 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMichael Raven8 Jun
    • RE: Administrative ToolsEdward Kay8 Jun
re: Administrative ToolsJ.R. Bullington4 Jun