List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:June 4 2007 8:09pm
Subject:RE: Lock Tables Question
View as plain text
Whatever you do, make sure that every bit of code that locks multiple
resources locks them in the same order. That's the only way to avoid
deadlocks.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341

www.the-infoshop.com
www.giiexpress.com
www.etudes-marche.com

Thread
Lock Tables QuestionDavid T. Ashley4 Jun
  • Re: Lock Tables QuestionGerald L. Clark4 Jun
    • Re: Lock Tables QuestionDavid T. Ashley4 Jun
      • RE: Lock Tables QuestionJerry Schwartz4 Jun
        • Re: Lock Tables QuestionDavid T. Ashley4 Jun
          • Re: Lock Tables QuestionGerald L. Clark4 Jun
            • Diff between restore from tar and recover from power outagemurthy gandikota4 Jun
              • Re: Diff between restore from tar and recover from power outageWm Mussatto4 Jun
                • Re: Diff between restore from tar and recover from power outageScott Tanner5 Jun
                  • Re: Diff between restore from tar and recover from power outagemos5 Jun
                    • Re: Diff between restore from tar and recover from power outageBaron Schwartz5 Jun
            • Re: Lock Tables QuestionDavid T. Ashley4 Jun
  • Re: Lock Tables QuestionBrent Baisley5 Jun
    • Re: Lock Tables QuestionDavid T. Ashley5 Jun
      • Re: Lock Tables QuestionBaron Schwartz5 Jun
        • Re: Lock Tables QuestionDavid T. Ashley5 Jun
          • Re: Lock Tables QuestionPaul McCullagh5 Jun