List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J.R. Bullington Date:June 4 2007 6:21pm
Subject:re: Administrative Tools
View as plain text
MySQL GUI tools is one of the best out there, and it's specifically designed for MySQL.

MySQL Administrator allows you to control the server.
MySQL Query Browser lets you create and edit tables, indecies, etc
MySQL Migration Tool helps you migrate from other popular RDBs to MySQL.

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads

HTH!