List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:  Date:June 4 2007 6:16pm
Subject:Administrative Tools
View as plain text
Hello

I am looking for the tools that I would use to be able to do administrative duties and to
be able to create and update databases (tables, indexes and so forth). I would rather do
this than do it via a command line. I would appreciate any links available.

Andrew
Thread
Administrative Toolsandrewmchorney4 Jun
  • RE: Administrative ToolsTim Lucia5 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMartijn Tonies5 Jun
    • Re: Administrative ToolsArjan Hulshoff6 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMartijn Tonies6 Jun
  • Re: Administrative ToolsMichael Raven8 Jun
    • RE: Administrative ToolsEdward Kay8 Jun
re: Administrative ToolsJ.R. Bullington4 Jun