List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:June 4 2007 11:47am
Subject:Re: Stable mysql 4.xx
View as plain text
I might have misread the original message, but it sounded to me like the person was
looking for earlier software than available via the official download links.  I
personally don't have any need for old versions, but I use Giuseppe Maxia's
mysql_sandbox tool to run many different versions so I can test the tools I write
(mysqltoolkit, innotop) against them.

--
Baron Schwartz
http://www.xaprb.com/