List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nasir Iqbal Date:June 4 2007 6:17am
Subject:External Program Execution
View as plain text
Hi,

I am wondering if there is any way to execute external application from
MySQL procedures/trigger/event scheduler. Like as we do in php with !,
exec and system.

I want to know that if there is any way(simple SQL command, pacth) to do
it. so I can execute external application like
???('php -d myScriptName.php')

Thread
External Program ExecutionNasir Iqbal4 Jun
  • Re: External Program ExecutionBaron Schwartz4 Jun
    • Re: External Program ExecutionNasir Iqbal4 Jun
  • Re: External Program ExecutionPeter Brawley4 Jun