List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:May 31 2007 6:45pm
Subject:Re: CSV import
View as plain text
Import your CSV-data into a temporary table, using mysqlimport,
and throw a bit of SQL at it might do the trick, but then again,
not knowing the layout of your table, nor the data you want
to import, i'm only guessing.

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38
+66 870 133 224

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.

Thread
CSV importSharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui28 May
  • Re: CSV importGeoffroy Cogniaux28 May
    • Re: CSV importSharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui28 May
  • Re: CSV importMartijn Tonies28 May
RE: CSV importSandesh Nair28 May