List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui Date:May 28 2007 2:57pm
Subject:Re: CSV import
View as plain text
Both PhpMyAdmin and SQLYOG doesn't support customised mapping.
My cvs data structure is diff from mysql table. I just want to import values
for one field only.
Previously I was using Mysql Front but it crashes. Also this s/w very old
and discontinued.
Why mysql doesn't  implement it in MysqlAdmin?
--
Sharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui
(C++/C# Developer, IT Consultant)

On 5/28/07, Geoffroy Cogniaux <geoffroy.cogniaux@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
> It can be done easily with PhpMyAdmin, but it is not in .net
>
> 2007/5/28, Sharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui <sharique@stripped>:
> >
> > I want to import data from a CSV file in a  table. MySql admin doesn't
> > support import from CSV files.
> > Format of data is different from structure of table.
> >
> > Is there any app/snippet   written for this task in .net , which I can
> > modify according to my need.
> >
> > --
> > Sharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui
> > (C++/C# Developer, IT Consultant)
> > A revolution is about to begin.
> > A world is about to change.
> > And you and me are "the initiator".

Thread
CSV importSharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui28 May
  • Re: CSV importGeoffroy Cogniaux28 May
    • Re: CSV importSharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui28 May
  • Re: CSV importMartijn Tonies28 May
RE: CSV importSandesh Nair28 May