List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:aiton Date:May 23 2007 6:37pm
Subject:A question about how to debug the error "2013,
'Lost connection to MySQL server during query'"
View as plain text
I am running the 64 bit version of mysql server 5.1.18, and on the
client side I am running python with the mysqldb module.  While
running a very large insert query I get the following error :

2013, 'Lost connection to MySQL server during query'

I have --log-warnings set to 3, but I get no corresponding errors in
the error log.

The question is : how do I go about debugging this problem?

Thread
A question about how to debug the error "2013,'Lost connection to MySQL server during query'"aiton23 May
  • Re: A question about how to debug the error "2013, 'Lost connectionto MySQL server during query'"Sebastian Mendel24 May