List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:May 22 2007 4:07pm
Subject:Re: Mysql and Textarea
View as plain text
Hi Sam,

sam rumaizan wrote:

>    I'm just a php beginner.
>   So please be patient with my stupid questions.

It's OK :-)

>   What am I missing in this code that causing the function can’t update the
> textarea?
>
>   Update button erase the old information from mysql database and replace it with
> nothing. Basically it can’t read what is inside the Textarea box. Why??

I think the problem is that you are asking in the wrong place.  You should probably ask
on a PHP mailing list, IRC channel, or forum, as this isn't really a MySQL question.

Cheers,
Baron
Thread
Mysql and Textareasam rumaizan22 May
  • Re: Mysql and TextareaBaron Schwartz22 May
  • Re: Mysql and TextareaGerald L. Clark22 May
  • Re: Mysql and TextareaHank22 May