List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Miguel Cardenas Date:May 22 2007 1:16am
Subject:Re: Problem with GRANT ... 'user'@'%'
View as plain text
> If you don't specify a hostname in SHOW GRANTS, '%' is assumed.  My mistake
> for not telling you this before.  If you enable networking, and connect
> with
>
> 	mysql -h 127.0.0.1
>
> instead of
>
> 	mysql -h localhost

Well, in fact 127.0.0.1 and localhost produce the same effect but by using the
ip address of the server works fine :D

Somebody has just sent a comment saying that localhost and a normal ip address
work different, and in fact was right, now am able to connect to the ip
instead of localhost...

Thanks for all your comments
Thread
Problem with GRANT ... 'user'@'%'Miguel Cardenas20 May
  • Re: Problem with GRANT ... 'user'@'%'Baron Schwartz20 May
    • Re: Problem with GRANT ... 'user'@'%'Mathieu Bruneau20 May
      • Re: Problem with GRANT ... 'user'@'%'Baron Schwartz20 May
        • Re: Problem with GRANT ... 'user'@'%'Miguel Cardenas22 May
        • Selecting rows by DATE rangesMiguel Cardenas24 Jun
          • Re: Selecting rows by DATE rangesPintér Tibor24 Jun
          • Re: Selecting rows by DATE rangesMogens Melander25 Jun
            • Re: Selecting rows by DATE rangesJørn Dahl-Stamnes25 Jun
      • Re: Problem with GRANT ... 'user'@'%'Miguel Cardenas22 May
        • Re: Problem with GRANT ... 'user'@'%'Mogens Melander22 May
    • Re: Problem with GRANT ... 'user'@'%'Miguel Cardenas21 May
      • Re: Problem with GRANT ... 'user'@'%'Mogens Melander21 May