List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:May 21 2007 5:58pm
Subject:load control character....help
View as plain text
Hi All,
We are having some data load issues. We are moving data from oracle to mysql
and in oracle we have some control characters like "U^?".
Is it possible to load such data into mysql, if possible please give
details.

Please help.

regards
anandkl

Thread
load control character....helpAnanda Kumar21 May
  • string to timestamp conversionBryan Cantwell21 May
    • Re: string to timestamp conversionseungp21 May
  • RE: string to timestamp conversionBryan Cantwell21 May
  • Re: string to timestamp conversionMogens Melander22 May
RE: string to timestamp conversionChris Boget21 May