List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olaf Stein Date:May 15 2007 12:21pm
Subject:Re: backup solution.
View as plain text
I am not sure if you can restore just one table from a dump with the mysql
client, you could however just copy the table entries out of you dump into a
new file and restore that

On 5/15/07 12:28 AM, "Ananda Kumar" <anandkl@stripped> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I have take a mysqldump of my entire database, is it possible to restore
> just one table from this mysqldump.
>
> Also, i have taken binary backup of my database, and one of the datafile is
> corrupt, is it possible to restore just this file from backup and start the
> mysqldb. Mysql database is running in innodb engine.
>
> regards
> anandkl

Thread
backup solution.Ananda Kumar15 May
  • Re: backup solution.Olaf Stein15 May
    • Re: backup solution.Ananda Kumar15 May
  • Re: backup solution.Alex Arul Lurthu15 May