List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ratheesh K J Date:May 15 2007 8:59am
Subject:Data security - help required
View as plain text
Hello all,

I have a requirement of maintaining some secret information in the database. And this
information should not be visible/accessible to any other person but the owner of the
data.
Whilst I know that encryption/decryption is the solution for this, are there any other
level of security that I can provide to this?

Which is the best security technique used in MySQL to store seceret information.

PS: Even the database admin should not be able to access anybody else's information

Thanks
Ratheesh K J
Thread
Data security - help requiredRatheesh K J15 May
  • Re: Data security - help requiredChris15 May
    • Re: Data security - help requiredMike van Hoof15 May
    • Re: Data security - help requiredMogens Melander15 May
  • Re: Data security - help requiredRatheesh K J15 May
    • Re: Data security - help requiredChris15 May
  • Re: Data security - help requiredBrent Baisley15 May
  • Re: Data security - help requiredDavid T. Ashley15 May