List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:May 15 2007 4:28am
Subject:backup solution.
View as plain text
Hi All,
I have take a mysqldump of my entire database, is it possible to restore
just one table from this mysqldump.

Also, i have taken binary backup of my database, and one of the datafile is
corrupt, is it possible to restore just this file from backup and start the
mysqldb. Mysql database is running in innodb engine.

regards
anandkl

Thread
backup solution.Ananda Kumar15 May
  • Re: backup solution.Olaf Stein15 May
    • Re: backup solution.Ananda Kumar15 May
  • Re: backup solution.Alex Arul Lurthu15 May