List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:May 14 2007 4:18pm
Subject:Re: Scheduled backups
View as plain text
On Mon, May 14, 2007 17:56, John Meyer wrote:
> Mike Blezien wrote:
>> Hello,
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Meyer" <john.l.meyer@stripped>

How about creating a mysql account with only read / connect from
localhost permissions on?

Making a no-password account, or storing password in file, can't
be that far apart, security wise :)

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38
+66 870 133 224

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.

Thread
Scheduled backupsJ Trahair14 May
  • RE: Scheduled backupsLiao Xuefeng14 May
  • Re: Scheduled backupsJohn Meyer14 May
  • Re: Scheduled backupsMike Blezien14 May
    • Re: Scheduled backupsJohn Meyer14 May
      • Re: Scheduled backupsMogens Melander14 May
    • RE: Scheduled backupsJerry Schwartz14 May