List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Meyer Date:May 14 2007 3:56pm
Subject:Re: Scheduled backups
View as plain text
Mike Blezien wrote:
> Hello,
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Meyer" <john.l.meyer@stripped>

Actually, he told me he was on Windows XP.
One thing I have to wonder about, though; in terms of security, okay,
maybe you don't want your password stored in a plain text file, but is
there anyway around that other than setting the password as blank?

The NCP Revue --

Scheduled backupsJ Trahair14 May
  • RE: Scheduled backupsLiao Xuefeng14 May
  • Re: Scheduled backupsJohn Meyer14 May
  • Re: Scheduled backupsMike Blezien14 May
    • Re: Scheduled backupsJohn Meyer14 May
      • Re: Scheduled backupsMogens Melander14 May
    • RE: Scheduled backupsJerry Schwartz14 May