List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Blezien Date:May 14 2007 3:51pm
Subject:Re: Scheduled backups
View as plain text
Hello,
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Meyer" <john.l.meyer@stripped>
To: "MySQL General" <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 10:26 AM

>J Trahair wrote:
>> Hi Everyone
>>
>> I have set up a scheduled backup using MySQL Administrator. Stored
>> connection, database, dates and time, even the Windows user password (in
>> fact, blank). It doesn't start at the correct time, or indeed any time.
>>
>> Have I missed something?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Jonathan Trahair
>>

> OS and version?

this is a nice MySQL B/U bash script we've been using for sometime and works
quite nicely, on a LINUX  system.
MySQL Backup Script VER. 2.5 - http://sourceforge.net/projects/automysqlbackup/

Mike(mickalo)Blezien
===============================
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
Providing Internet Solution that Work
http://www.thunder-rain.com

Thread
Scheduled backupsJ Trahair14 May
  • RE: Scheduled backupsLiao Xuefeng14 May
  • Re: Scheduled backupsJohn Meyer14 May
  • Re: Scheduled backupsMike Blezien14 May
    • Re: Scheduled backupsJohn Meyer14 May
      • Re: Scheduled backupsMogens Melander14 May
    • RE: Scheduled backupsJerry Schwartz14 May