List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Meyer Date:May 14 2007 3:26pm
Subject:Re: Scheduled backups
View as plain text
J Trahair wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> I have set up a scheduled backup using MySQL Administrator. Stored connection,
> database, dates and time, even the Windows user password (in fact, blank). It doesn't
> start at the correct time, or indeed any time.
>
> Have I missed something?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Jonathan Trahair

OS and version?

--
The NCP Revue -- http://www.ncprevue.com/blog

Thread
Scheduled backupsJ Trahair14 May
  • RE: Scheduled backupsLiao Xuefeng14 May
  • Re: Scheduled backupsJohn Meyer14 May
  • Re: Scheduled backupsMike Blezien14 May
    • Re: Scheduled backupsJohn Meyer14 May
      • Re: Scheduled backupsMogens Melander14 May
    • RE: Scheduled backupsJerry Schwartz14 May