List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Baisley Date:May 11 2007 11:42am
Subject:Re: finding next and prev record in mysql
View as plain text
You actually do want to use the limit clause, but use 2 parameters. The first number is
which record you want to start at, the
second is how many records you want.
So limit 2,1 will give you the second record. It's the same query every time, you're just
incrementing the first number of the limit
clause.