List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<ross Date:May 10 2007 9:42am
Subject:Re: adding 3 values
View as plain text
Ok, I have this so far

$query = "SELECT  *  FROM  properties where
single_rooms+double_rooms+twin_rooms<10 and rent < 100";

This is fine but what I really want to do it this

$query = "SELECT  *  FROM  properties WHERE
single_rooms+double_rooms+twin_rooms<10 AND
single_rooms+double_rooms+twin_rooms<10 AND rent < 100";

This is starting to get messy. Can I set up an alias for the total? I tried
this without success.

$query = "SELECT  *,  single_rooms+double_rooms+twin_rooms AS total FROM
properties WHERE total >2 AND total <10

R.