List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward Kay Date:May 10 2007 9:17am
Subject:RE: adding 3 values
View as plain text

Sorry, brain was switched off when I wrote that. It should be:

SELECT single_rooms+double_rooms+twin_rooms from TABLE;

Or, if you want a boolean value depending if there are less than 10:

SELECT IF((single_rooms+double_rooms+twin_rooms) < 10,1,0) from TABLE;

Edward
Thread
adding 3 valuesross10 May
  • RE: adding 3 valuesEdward Kay10 May
    • RE: adding 3 valuesEdward Kay10 May
      • Re: adding 3 valuesross10 May
        • Re: adding 3 valuesPeter Brawley10 May