List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Goddard Date:April 19 1999 3:42pm
Subject:Re: where dbs reside
View as plain text

	If you take a look at your:

	where-mysql-is-installed/bin/safe_mysqld

	script, the locations of the DBs are
	defined by the value of "$DATADIR" .

	( It can vary, depending on where you originally
	installed mysql)

	Regards.

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, pete collins wrote:

> Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:39:54 -0400
> From: pete collins <pcollins@stripped>
> To: mysql@stripped
> Subject: where dbs reside
>
> if i want to restore a database that wasn't dumped using mysqldump
> where do they reside?
> which directory?
>
> i want to pull it off of a current tape backup
>
> thanks
>
> pete

 Michael Goddard                                   600 Tech Park
                        "Nulli secundus"
 Billerica MA 01821                               1-978-916-7534
 All opinions expressed are my own, not those of Nortel Networks.

Query Optimizer Problem ?J-F Mammet19 Apr
  • where dbs residepete collins19 Apr
    • Re: where dbs resideMike Goddard19 Apr
      • Re: where dbs residepete collins19 Apr
      • help! restoringpete collins19 Apr
  • Altavista-like search on part of DBStan P. van de Burgt19 Apr