List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Kebbel Date:May 10 2007 12:14am
Subject:Databases are used to store data,
View as plain text
"Databases are used to store data"

This line spoke the loudest to me. Over the years I had become very
proficient with FileMaker Pro's built in scripting language. I had even
gotten FileMaker to construct the web pages that would be used to
connect to FileMaker (including writing the page's Javascript data
validation). The line between database and processing language had
become very blurred for me. I'll take your advice and keep the XHTML
coding in PHP (but I will use Steps 1 and 2 to create the imgName that
PHP will use).

Thread
Databases are used to store data,John Kebbel10 May
  • Re: Databases are used to store data,Martijn Tonies10 May