List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:May 8 2007 10:10pm
Subject:Re: Installing 2nd instance on windows.
View as plain text
It should be possible to do a manual install from the non-installer
download. Moreover, it should also be possible to run 2 instances
on 2 different ip-adresses on one computer.

It's been a while sincei ran MySQL on Windows, so my memory is
not clear on this, but scan the docs, and your questions will be answered.

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38
+66 870 133 224

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.

Thread
Installing 2nd instance on windows.C K6 May
  • Installing 2nd instance on windows.C K7 May
Re: Installing 2nd instance on windows.C K8 May
  • Re: Installing 2nd instance on windows.Mogens Melander9 May
    • Re: Installing 2nd instance on windows.Enrique Sanchez Vela9 May
      • Re: Installing 2nd instance on windows.C K9 May