List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:C K Date:May 8 2007 6:35pm
Subject:Re: Installing 2nd instance on windows.
View as plain text
Dear friends,
thank you for your response.
but the problem is that when I try to install MySQL 5.0 from windows .msi
installer on windows  XP with MySQL 5.0 already installed, the
installer does not shows any option regarding new installation. I can
just rapair/remove the installation. Why?
As I know we can install multiple instances of MySQL running for different
ports, how to make it available on Windows?
I need to run two different mysql servers on same machine at different
ports(3306, 3307 etc) is it possible and how?
Thanks again,

CPK

Keep your Environment clean and green.

Thread
Installing 2nd instance on windows.C K6 May
  • Installing 2nd instance on windows.C K7 May
Re: Installing 2nd instance on windows.C K8 May
  • Re: Installing 2nd instance on windows.Mogens Melander9 May
    • Re: Installing 2nd instance on windows.Enrique Sanchez Vela9 May
      • Re: Installing 2nd instance on windows.C K9 May