List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ray Date:May 2 2007 8:14pm
Subject:Re: how to enable logging, MySQL 5.0.37 FreeBSD 6.2
View as plain text
I seem to have problems receiving from this list.
I hadn't seen this answer come through until I was searching google again
today.  :)
I just can't get my head around the mysql config system. If you can provide me
with instructions, It would be greatly appreciated.
Ray

On Wednesday 25 April 2007 10:06:19 Ray wrote:
>> I am trying to debug another application and I need to enable logging of
>> all queries (temporary only) to MySQL (5.0.37). OS is FreeBSD 6.2. MySQL
>> installed from ports.

>--
>Regards
>Michael Cole

Thread
how to enable logging, MySQL 5.0.37 FreeBSD 6.2Ray25 Apr
  • Re: how to enable logging, MySQL 5.0.37 FreeBSD 6.2Michael Cole25 Apr
Re: how to enable logging, MySQL 5.0.37 FreeBSD 6.2Ray2 May