List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Blanchard Date:May 2 2007 3:11pm
Subject:RE: secure port 3306
View as plain text
[snip]
I have a client that needs to be able to remotely connect to port 3306
securely.  I have tried to suggest an SSH Tunnel, but they do not want
their
clients to have SSH access.  Another problem is that even if we do
tunnel,
it needs to go thru one server that is connected to the Internet and
into
the MySQL server which is NOT accessible from the Internet.

Any suggestions?
[/snip]

IPSec tunnel
Thread
secure port 3306Steven Buehler2 May
  • RE: secure port 3306Jay Blanchard2 May
  • Re: secure port 3306Mogens Melander2 May
  • RE: secure port 3306Steven Buehler4 May
RE: secure port 3306Steven Buehler7 May
  • Re: secure port 3306BJ Swope7 May
  • RE: secure port 3306Mogens Melander7 May