List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:May 2 2007 2:06pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Workbench
View as plain text
>I'd be interested to hear other options though...

Edward, we develop a commercial Windows tool named "Database Workbench" that
supports MySQL.

It does not yet do diagramming, but it's being worked at for v3, as well as
many
other features.

Have a look at www.upscene.com

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
MySQL WorkbenchAfan Pasalic1 May
  • Re: MySQL WorkbenchMogens Melander1 May
    • RE: MySQL WorkbenchEdward Kay2 May
      • Re: MySQL WorkbenchMartijn Tonies2 May