List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Brown Date:May 1 2007 8:15pm
Subject:batch mode
View as plain text
Because I am running on batch mode therefore I'm trying to direct my
session output to a file -- meaning stdout. But I'm having a problem.
For instance this input: "use test_db" gave me no output but this input
"show tables" gave me an output.

What is missing, what's the trick. Help me Y'all.

Thx.

immediately.

Thank you.
IS NULL QuestionJohn Kebbel1 May
  • Re: IS NULL QuestionJeremy Cole1 May
    • Re: IS NULL QuestionJohn Kebbel1 May
  • Re: IS NULL QuestionMartijn Tonies1 May
    • Re: IS NULL QuestionLucas.CTR.Heuman1 May
  • Re: IS NULL QuestionKevin Hunter1 May
    • Re: IS NULL QuestionGerald L. Clark1 May
      • Re: IS NULL QuestionKevin Hunter1 May
    • RE: IS NULL QuestionJerry Schwartz1 May
      • Re: IS NULL QuestionBaron Schwartz1 May
    • batch modeCharles Brown2 May
      • Re: batch modeMogens Melander2 May
        • Re: batch modeMogens Melander2 May