List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:May 1 2007 8:43pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Workbench
View as plain text
I've had a lot of fun using Toad on Oracle. Quest got a freeware
for MySQL, that i never got around to try, but have a look at:

http://www.quest.com/toad-for-mysql/

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38
+66 870 133 224

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.

Thread
MySQL WorkbenchAfan Pasalic1 May
  • Re: MySQL WorkbenchMogens Melander1 May
    • RE: MySQL WorkbenchEdward Kay2 May
      • Re: MySQL WorkbenchMartijn Tonies2 May