List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:B. Keith Murphy Date:April 27 2007 4:25am
Subject:Re: FW: MySQL patches from Google
View as plain text
Kevin Spencer wrote:
> On 4/26/07, Mike OK <mike_tmp@stripped> wrote:
>> I read the Google blog post regarding these patches.  They admit using
>> MySQL for some internal data storage needs but not in the general search
>> system.
>
> Still, that leaves many other applications.  Groups, gmail, reader,
> news et al...
>
> --
> Kevin.

My understanding from some posting is that they do specifically use it
for gmail which makes a lot of sense.

Keith
Thread
FW: MySQL patches from GoogleDaevid Vincent25 Apr
  • Re: FW: MySQL patches from GoogleDavid T. Ashley25 Apr
    • Re: FW: MySQL patches from Googlemos26 Apr
      • Re: FW: MySQL patches from GoogleDavid T. Ashley26 Apr
        • Re: FW: MySQL patches from Googlemos27 Apr
  • Re: FW: MySQL patches from GoogleMike OK26 Apr
    • Re: FW: MySQL patches from GoogleKevin Spencer26 Apr
      • Re: FW: MySQL patches from GoogleB. Keith Murphy27 Apr
        • RE: FW: MySQL patches from GoogleMugunthan SIFY27 Apr
  • Re: FW: MySQL patches from GoogleBrent Baisley27 Apr