List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:April 25 2007 9:18pm
Subject:Re: Update question
View as plain text
On Wed, April 25, 2007 23:10, Jørn Dahl-Stamnes wrote:
> Please, I nedd help!!
>
> I have two tabels:
>
> table1:
> 	id
> 	value
>
> table2:
> 	id
> 	value
>
> Both tables has a lot of records with identical IDs. I need to update the
> table1.value with the table2.value where the id are identical.

update table1 t1, table2 t2 set t1.value=t2.value where t1.id=t2.id;

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38
+66 870 133 224

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.

Thread
Update questionJørn Dahl-Stamnes25 Apr
  • Re: Update questionMogens Melander25 Apr
Re: Update questionJørn Dahl-Stamnes26 Apr