List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:April 25 2007 7:19pm
Subject:FW: MySQL patches from Google
View as plain text
A co-worker sent this to me, thought I'd pass it along here. We do tons of
failover/replication and would be eager to see mySQL implment the Google
patches in the stock distribution. If anyone needs mission critical,
scaleable, and failover clusters, it's Google -- so I have every confidence
their patches are solid and worthy of inclusion...