List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Pipes Date:April 19 2007 2:08pm
Subject:Re: Problem on millions of records in one table?
View as plain text
He, Ming Xin PSE NKG wrote:
>  Hi, Pipes
> Is it reliable to use MySQL 5.1 in a commercial product now since it is
> still a beta version?

Hmmm.  Probably depends on what you are doing with it... But, in
general, it's fairly sta ble at this point but, like all beta software,
cannot be considered a production version.

Cheers,

Jay

Thread
Problem on millions of records in one table?Ming Xin PSE NKG He18 Apr
  • Re: Problem on millions of records in one table?Dan Nelson18 Apr
  • Re: Problem on millions of records in one table?Brent Baisley18 Apr
    • Re: Problem on millions of records in one table?Jay Pipes18 Apr
      • RE: Problem on millions of records in one table?Ming Xin PSE NKG He19 Apr
        • Re: Problem on millions of records in one table?Jay Pipes19 Apr
    • RE: Problem on millions of records in one table?Ming Xin PSE NKG He19 Apr