List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:molemenacer Date:April 19 2007 10:43am
Subject:Trying to open a big sql script
View as plain text
Hi all,

I have backed up a database using mysqldump and have a .sql script that is
over 2GB in size.  I am trying to open this file to view it and make some
changes.  I have not been able to find a program that can open this file.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a program that can do this?

Thanks in advance

Trying to open a big sql scriptmolemenacer19 Apr
  • Re: Trying to open a big sql scriptDuncan Hill19 Apr
    • Re: Trying to open a big sql scriptMogens Melander19 Apr
      • Re: Trying to open a big sql scriptMichael Dykman19 Apr
  • Re: Trying to open a big sql scriptDan Buettner19 Apr
    • Re: Trying to open a big sql scriptmolemenacer19 Apr
      • Re: Trying to open a big sql scriptDuncan Hill19 Apr
        • Re: Trying to open a big sql scriptJoerg Bruehe20 Apr
          • Re: Trying to open a big sql scriptGerald L. Clark20 Apr
      • Re: Trying to open a big sql scriptMogens Melander19 Apr
RE: Trying to open a big sql scriptAndreas Iwanowski20 Apr