List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:April 17 2007 8:14am
Subject:RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yet
View as plain text
Argh, that was not the one i wanted to send :)

This is the one:

select s.* from store s
   where s.id not in
     (select t.storeid from trans t
        where t.created > date(now()) - interval 1 day);

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38
+66 870 133 224

On Tue, April 17, 2007 09:20, Mogens Melander wrote:
> Arg, come on, really.
>
> where t.created <= date(now()));
>
> --
> Later
>
> Mogens Melander
> +45 40 85 71 38
> +66 870 133 224
>

> On Mon, April 16, 2007 15:18, Jay Blanchard wrote:
>> [snip]
>> select s.* from store s
>>   where s.id not in
>>     (select t.storeid from trans t where t.created=date(now()));
>> [/snip]
>>
>> This is close, but it does not exclude previous days. I only want to see
>> those that have not logged in today.
>>

>> --
>> dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
>> believed to be clean.

> dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
> believed to be clean.

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.

Thread
how to tell if something hasn't happened yetJay Blanchard14 Apr
  • RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yetAndrey Dmitriev14 Apr
Re: how to tell if something hasn't happened yetMogens Melander14 Apr
  • RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yetJay Blanchard16 Apr
    • RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yet - SOLVEDJay Blanchard16 Apr
RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yetMogens Melander17 Apr
  • RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yetMogens Melander17 Apr