List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:April 17 2007 7:20am
Subject:RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yet
View as plain text
Arg, come on, really.

where t.created <= date(now()));

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38
+66 870 133 224

On Mon, April 16, 2007 15:18, Jay Blanchard wrote:
> [snip]
> select s.* from store s
>   where s.id not in
>     (select t.storeid from trans t where t.created=date(now()));
> [/snip]
>
> This is close, but it does not exclude previous days. I only want to see
> those that have not logged in today.

> dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
> believed to be clean.

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.

Thread
how to tell if something hasn't happened yetJay Blanchard14 Apr
  • RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yetAndrey Dmitriev14 Apr
Re: how to tell if something hasn't happened yetMogens Melander14 Apr
  • RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yetJay Blanchard16 Apr
    • RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yet - SOLVEDJay Blanchard16 Apr
RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yetMogens Melander17 Apr
  • RE: how to tell if something hasn't happened yetMogens Melander17 Apr