List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<unknown Date:April 19 1999 10:14am
Subject:Re: database corruption
View as plain text
out of curiousity, what's wrong with the lockd daemon?  something easy to
fix?  anyhow, i found the real problem... another question.  d'ya think it
would be risky to toss a little script in the startup files to
automatically repair all databases before starting mysqld?  something
like...

for B in /usr/local/mysql/var/*ISM; do /usr/local/mysql/bin/isamchk -r $B; done

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet