List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don O'Neil Date:April 14 2007 3:44am
Subject:RE: Mysql Hogging all system resources
View as plain text
I did this:

In my login.conf file (assuming that all you have to do is change whatever
you don't want to be the default):

nice:\
        :priority=5:

In the user entry I put 'nice' in field 5.

When I rebuilt the login.conf db, nothing seems to have changed for th
user... A 'top' still shows his processes (old and new) with a nice of 0.

Is there something else I'm missing?