List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Addison Date:April 12 2007 11:47am
Subject:RE: when rebuilding keys?
View as plain text
From: wangxu Sent: Thu 12/04/2007 08:38

Try inserting a duplicate value into one of unique columns and see
if you get an error. If you do they are working.

mark
--

MARK ADDISON
WEB DEVELOPER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4678
E MARK.ADDISON@stripped
WWW.ITN.CO.UK
Please Note:

This email and any files attached are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual
or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster@stripped

Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and
business,

Thank You.

Thread
when rebuilding keys?wangxu11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu12 Apr
  • RE: when rebuilding keys?Mark Addison12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies12 Apr