List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:April 11 2007 5:43pm
Subject:Re: when rebuilding keys?
View as plain text

> before load data.

You want to rebuild the indices after loading data,
correct?

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

> >> My table is myisam.
> >>
> >> I disable key using "alter table ... disable keys" before load data in
the
> > table.
> >>
> >> The manual tell me MySQL to stop updating non-unique indexes for a
MyISAM
> > table.
> >>
> >> When mysql server updating non-unique index after loading data?
> >
> > When you run ALTER TABLE ... ENABLE KEYS

Thread
when rebuilding keys?wangxu11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu12 Apr
  • RE: when rebuilding keys?Mark Addison12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies12 Apr