List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:wangxu Date:April 12 2007 12:08am
Subject:Can I create a index on a column of Type datetime?
View as plain text
I will very often do query like this:

select * from mytable where create_date >='...' and create_date <='....'

can I create a index on the column create_date?

what is the best practise?

Thanks,
shell.

Thread
Can I create a index on a column of Type datetime?wangxu11 Apr
  • Re: Can I create a index on a column of Type datetime?Martijn Tonies11 Apr
    • Re: Can I create a index on a column of Type datetime?wangxu12 Apr
  • Re: Can I create a index on a column of Type datetime?Brent Baisley12 Apr
Re: Can I create a index on a column of Type datetime?wangxu12 Apr