List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:wangxu Date:April 11 2007 11:56am
Subject:Re: when rebuilding keys?
View as plain text
before load data.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Martijn Tonies" <m.tonies@stripped>
To: <wangxu@g-data.com.cn>; <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:45 PM

>> My table is myisam.
>>
>> I disable key using "alter table ... disable keys" before load data in the
> table.
>>
>> The manual tell me MySQL to stop updating non-unique indexes for a MyISAM
> table.
>>
>> When mysql server updating non-unique index after loading data?
>
> When you run ALTER TABLE ... ENABLE KEYS
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Database Workbench - development tool for MySQL, and more!
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
> My thoughts:
> http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
> Database development questions? Check the forum!

when rebuilding keys?wangxu11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu12 Apr
  • RE: when rebuilding keys?Mark Addison12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies12 Apr