List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:wangxu Date:April 11 2007 10:46am
Subject:when rebuilding keys?
View as plain text
My table is myisam.

I disable key using "alter table ... disable keys" before load data in the table.

The manual tell me MySQL to stop updating non-unique indexes for a MyISAM table.

When mysql server updating non-unique index after loading data?
Thread
when rebuilding keys?wangxu11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies11 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?wangxu12 Apr
  • RE: when rebuilding keys?Mark Addison12 Apr
  • Re: when rebuilding keys?Martijn Tonies12 Apr