List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Micah Stevens Date:April 6 2007 11:38am
Subject:Re: question about "Queries per second avg"
View as plain text
It's just telling you how many queries per second on average the server
is receiving. This says nothing about how long it takes to execute a
particular query.

-Micah

On 04/06/2007 01:22 AM, C.R.Vegelin wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Using printf(" System status: %s\n", mysqli_stat($link));
> in a PHP script, says: "Queries per second avg: 0.051".
> This means that a query takes about 20 seconds ?
> But the query result is given immediately.
> How should I interpret "Queries per second avg" ?
> I'm using version 5.0.15 NT.
>
> Regards, Cor

Thread
question about "Queries per second avg"C.R.Vegelin6 Apr
  • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"Christophe Gregoir6 Apr
  • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"C.R.Vegelin6 Apr
    • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"Christophe Gregoir6 Apr
      • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"Christophe Gregoir6 Apr
      • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"Mogens Melander6 Apr
    • RE: question about "Queries per second avg"Jerry Schwartz6 Apr
  • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"Micah Stevens6 Apr