List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:C.R.Vegelin Date:April 6 2007 8:46am
Subject:Re: question about "Queries per second avg"
View as plain text
Thanks Christophe,

Question rephrased:
how do you explain 0.05 q/s = 20 s/q
with an immediate response ?

Cor

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christophe Gregoir" <christophe.gregoir@stripped>
To: "C.R.Vegelin" <cr.vegelin@stripped>
Cc: <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 8:35 AM

> C.R.Vegelin wrote:
>> How should I interpret "Queries per second avg" ?
>>

> How about as 'queries per second on average' :)

Thread
question about "Queries per second avg"C.R.Vegelin6 Apr
  • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"Christophe Gregoir6 Apr
  • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"C.R.Vegelin6 Apr
    • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"Christophe Gregoir6 Apr
      • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"Christophe Gregoir6 Apr
      • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"Mogens Melander6 Apr
    • RE: question about "Queries per second avg"Jerry Schwartz6 Apr
  • Re: question about "Queries per second avg"Micah Stevens6 Apr